FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Go down

FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Tendercrisp on 25th June 2008, 10:04 am

All of which are balls that I apparently lack. D:

This is totally gonna sound like a lame American teen movie because that's practically what it is!

Alright, remember the story I told you about a couple of buddies of mine getting this dude to buy us some beer and cigars? Well apparently one of those buddies (Robert) is going to be throwing a house party on the 4th of July while his parents are out.

Now I think he's naive about what kind of effort goes into this kind of thing.

He told me online that he was going to allow "anyone and anything".

Something I think his tiny little apartment won't be able to handle. He's already taken care of the booze from the same guy I mentioned on NM and whatnot. And his buddies who I don't know are going to be bringing pot.

Now, due to the social imprisonment that was my life from age 1 to 12, I'm trying to slowly but surely ease into being a normal kid my age. But I'll admit, I'm fucking scared.

I'm afraid of anything that could happen, cops showing up, me getting caught by my nosey grandparents, etc.

But most of all, I'm just afraid of not fitting in. Being miserable the whole time I'm there because I'll probably know three people at best.

I tried to get this chick I like to come with me, and she said she would, but she has to lie to her mom and get a ride from me and my grandparents to make it there. Now I don't want to put her through all that bullshit, and I can't get a ride from my grandparents because they'll question why I'm going over to another guy's house but bringing a chick with me.

They'll assume the worse and think I'm taking her over there to fuck her all weekend or something like that. Which, I wouldn't do that because my relationship with her is a little more complex than the typical "I WANNA STIKC MA KOCK IN HeR ROFL" stuff.

Now I'm at my wits end because...

A) I want the experience of going to a real party.

B) I have to go through a bunch of bullshit to get there.

C) When I get there, I won't know anyone except Robert and Austin.

D) It's loaded with alcohol, weed, and chicks. None of which I have any experience with that couldn't be described as anything more than "embarrassing". In other words, if I try anything at that party, I'll probably fuck up. I'll cough on weed. I'll be a lightweight when it comes to beer. And I've never had sex so I'll do bad at that even if I do get lucky.

E) I can easily just not go, but then I'll still be the same loser lacking any real social experience. Plus, I'll disappoint my best friend who has spent forever planning this shit.

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Ironman2pt0 on 25th June 2008, 10:32 am

Remember, it's not a prison. You can always leave. Is shit gets nasty fuck everyone else and go. They can't make you do anything, so as long as your best friend invites no complete wankers then it's plain sailing.

_________________
avatar
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 28
Location : Cleethorpes, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Tendercrisp on 25th June 2008, 10:39 am

Ironman2pt0 wrote:Remember, it's not a prison. You can always leave. Is shit gets nasty fuck everyone else and go. They can't make you do anything, so as long as your best friend invites no complete wankers then it's plain sailing.

He says he's not gonna invite anyone HE dislikes.

But what he dislikes and what I dislike are two different things at times. He might invite someone that he loves but I find to be a total dick.

As for leaving when shit gets nasty, I have nowhere to go.

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by SteveyJennings on 25th June 2008, 12:55 pm

Watch Bas Ruttens self defense videos. If shit gets so bad, BAM headbutt out of nothing, everybody gets entertained.

If other people attack you, they wont have noticed the knife in your hands because they haven't watched Bas Rutten.

On a slightly more serious note,

Now I'm at my wits end because...

A) I want the experience of going to a real party.
Well you can, just go. Theres nothing you can do to ease yourself out to a party other than man up and go. I still have trouble going out to parties, since I rarely get out any more.
B) I have to go through a bunch of bullshit to get there.
If it gets you there, it gets you there.
C) When I get there, I won't know anyone except Robert and Austin.
Well hang out with them, get them to introduce you to their other friends. Slowly make new ones, just by making yourself known to them. No doubt somebodies gonna think your hot and come talk to you anyway (I mean that in a totally non-homosexual way of course) so you're gonna meet new people anyways. Again, just get prepared. Talking to new people isnt something you can prepare for, you just have to hoist up your balls off the ground, wander across the room and talk.
D) It's loaded with alcohol, weed, and chicks. None of which I have any experience with that couldn't be described as anything more than "embarrassing". In other words, if I try anything at that party, I'll probably fuck up. I'll cough on weed. I'll be a lightweight when it comes to beer. And I've never had sex so I'll do bad at that even if I do get lucky.
Well not too sound straight edge, but you dont have to drink or take weed. And as for sex, well I wouldnt know either, just get somebody thats shit-faced and they wont even remember. F.I.A.C.I (fuck it and chuck it, shes only practise) And since you alreadly like a girl but she ain't coming. So doesnt that mean you can't have sex anyways. Drink - I can GUARENTEE you that there will be other lightweights there. No questions asked.
E) I can easily just not go, but then I'll still be the same loser lacking any real social experience. Plus, I'll disappoint my best friend who has spent forever planning this shit.
Pick your balls up, jump in the car and commit. Thats all you can do.

Sorry if that was kinda vague but thats the truth of it.
avatar
SteveyJennings
Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Tendercrisp on 25th June 2008, 1:40 pm

Thanks for the kind words and support dawg.

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by SteveyJennings on 25th June 2008, 2:28 pm

Lol Im exactly like you too :p
avatar
SteveyJennings
Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Ninthjake on 25th June 2008, 2:34 pm

ok i'll say the same as stevey
you dont have to drink and do drugs
if you wanna go there go there
and about the cops coming
if you haven't been drinking or drugging they cant arrest you for anything

and its just what i think but if i were in your shoes i would not drag that girl there because it would not be fair to expose her to that shit

well.... that is my oppinion
avatar
Ninthjake
Newb

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : sweden, herrljunga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by gollumcopter on 27th June 2008, 6:49 am

The only time i go to parties like that is when im playing at them.

Bring a band.
avatar
gollumcopter
Newb

Posts : 74
Join date : 2008-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Andrew D on 27th June 2008, 10:25 am

Honestly, I'd stay away from it.

Be called a pussy or the likes, if anything bad happens down there (like mixing drugs and alcohol), you won't want to be there.

Besides, I doubt your friend would like that kind of stuff either.

If a party is about drugs and sex, then I'll drop down and do 50 press ups.

And, also, Ninthjake, they sure can arrest you, not just for drugs and alcohol, but also for disruptive behaviour and that kind of stuff.

I don't always stay on the right side of the law, but something like that...Nah.

Buddies aren't people who'll pester you to go to something, and call you a pussy if you don't.

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Bjnix04 on 27th June 2008, 12:25 pm

I agree with Andrew, I never go to parties. From what I know, the parties down here are only for getting drugs or hooking up with STD ridden girls.

However, because you are trying to keep your friend. I would suggest that you have a taxi cab number on hand, and about $30 on your person in the likely event that the party goes sour.

Make sure you have some good running shoes, because if you turn out to like the party (from second hand highs) then you may end up running from the cops.

Soooo, yeah.
Just go to the mall or something. Trust me, sometimes it's better to NOT be in potentially dangerous social environments. I've been in quite a few, and each one was.....not fun.

Bjnix04
Admin

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Andrew D on 27th June 2008, 1:34 pm

Bjnix04 wrote:Just go to the mall or something. Trust me, sometimes it's better to NOT be in potentially dangerous social environments. I've been in quite a few, and each one was.....not fun.

Go to the mall? Wouldn't that just encourage them to try and start nicking sweets and biscuits then?

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Tendercrisp on 27th June 2008, 9:19 pm

Andrew D wrote:
Bjnix04 wrote:Just go to the mall or something. Trust me, sometimes it's better to NOT be in potentially dangerous social environments. I've been in quite a few, and each one was.....not fun.

Go to the mall? Wouldn't that just encourage them to try and start nicking sweets and biscuits then?

That is by-far the most stereotypically British thing I've ever heard you say.

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by chrisieboi on 28th June 2008, 7:52 am

Andrew D wrote:
Bjnix04 wrote:Just go to the mall or something. Trust me, sometimes it's better to NOT be in potentially dangerous social environments. I've been in quite a few, and each one was.....not fun.

Go to the mall? Wouldn't that just encourage them to try and start nicking sweets and biscuits then?
Oh yeah, because 15~16 year olds still steal sweets and biscuits.
avatar
chrisieboi
Newb

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Holland, Kwintsheul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Andrew D on 28th June 2008, 10:24 am

chrisieboi wrote:Oh yeah, because 15~16 year olds still steal sweets and biscuits.

...They do where I live.

I once saw a 17 year old get sent out of a shop for trying to nick a bar of chocolate.

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by SteveyJennings on 30th June 2008, 9:08 am

I mean go for the experience, after a while there you'll know whether its your scene.
avatar
SteveyJennings
Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FUCK SHIT PISS COCK CUNT MOTHERFUCKER TITS WHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING BALLS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum