I HATE RUDOUG

Go down

I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Ninthjake on 4th July 2008, 3:21 pm

seriously he is annoying the hell out of me
he is spamming in almost every post and the mods seems to ignore him
why i wonder
avatar
Ninthjake
Newb

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : sweden, herrljunga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Andrew D on 5th July 2008, 6:38 am

Ninthjake wrote:seriously he is annoying the hell out of me
he is spamming in almost every post and the mods seems to ignore him
why i wonder

As he's banned?

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Ninthjake on 5th July 2008, 2:20 pm

Andrew D wrote:As he's banned?
now yes
but before he got banned i noticed that it was at least two moderators online (not gonna say who they were) but none of them gave a crap about it

i thank god that he is banned now though but IMO a three day ban is too mild for him
avatar
Ninthjake
Newb

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : sweden, herrljunga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by nasser on 6th July 2008, 9:41 pm

Ninthjake wrote:
Andrew D wrote:As he's banned?
now yes
but before he got banned i noticed that it was at least two moderators online (not gonna say who they were) but none of them gave a crap about it

i thank god that he is banned now though but IMO a three day ban is too mild for him

Three day ban? He should have been perma-banned. He didn't contribute one bit to the community, the only thing he did was spam.
avatar
nasser
Newb

Posts : 30
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : New Zealand, but not for long.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Mushwa on 7th July 2008, 1:47 am

lmao i thought he was funny how he managed to make the majority of you go totally apeshit over a little bit of spam XD
avatar
Mushwa
Newb

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-05-31
Age : 24
Location : Nottingham, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Ninthjake on 7th July 2008, 11:17 am

Mushwa wrote:lmao i thought he was funny how he managed to make the majority of you go totally apeshit over a little bit of spam XD
the limit was when he posted porn on the forum
and then made 4 new accounts that all got banned too
so burn
avatar
Ninthjake
Newb

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : sweden, herrljunga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Andrew D on 7th July 2008, 11:59 am

Ninthjake wrote:
Mushwa wrote:lmao i thought he was funny how he managed to make the majority of you go totally apeshit over a little bit of spam XD
the limit was when he posted porn on the forum
and then made 4 new accounts that all got banned too
so burn

No offence, but can you prove he made those 4 accounts?

If not, then shut the fuck up.

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Mushwa on 7th July 2008, 12:08 pm

Ninthjake wrote:
Mushwa wrote:lmao i thought he was funny how he managed to make the majority of you go totally apeshit over a little bit of spam XD
the limit was when he posted porn on the forum
and then made 4 new accounts that all got banned too
so burn
still hilarious nonetheless, ET porn lmfao Laughing
avatar
Mushwa
Newb

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-05-31
Age : 24
Location : Nottingham, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by SteveyJennings on 13th July 2008, 11:01 pm

lol one of his posts was "this is me" and it was my webcast :p
avatar
SteveyJennings
Member

Posts : 107
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Ninthjake on 31st August 2008, 3:14 pm

Andrew D wrote:No offence, but can you prove he made those 4 accounts?
he said it was him like he was expecting not to be banned again
and he was discovered by the mods that ip checked him and banned him again
proof enough?
Andrew D wrote:If not, then shut the fuck up.
and how the hell is that no offence?
avatar
Ninthjake
Newb

Posts : 67
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : sweden, herrljunga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I HATE RUDOUG

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum