IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Mushwa on 31st May 2008, 1:05 pm

yeah, thats what she said
avatar
Mushwa
Newb

Posts : 48
Join date : 2008-05-31
Age : 24
Location : Nottingham, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Damaster123c on 31st May 2008, 2:36 pm

EvilAussie wrote:Can you please explain to me, what the fuck Remedy is doing? Lickng a book? What the fuck...[img][/img]

and this is me from when i was younger


no offence man, but you look like ur gonna be a 15 year cerial killer one day....
avatar
Damaster123c
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Admin on 31st May 2008, 4:28 pm

Mah gawd andrew!
You look friggin 12 like whats his face said!
I never would have guessed based on that potty mouth you have young man! Razz

Admin
Admin

Posts : 56
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile http://the-nfz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Andrew D on 1st June 2008, 4:05 am

Admin wrote:Mah gawd andrew!
You look friggin 12 like whats his face said!
I never would have guessed based on that potty mouth you have young man! Razz

Yup.

I may look young, but I definetely don't act like I am. xD

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by chrisieboi on 1st June 2008, 4:22 am

Andrew D wrote:
Admin wrote:Mah gawd andrew!
You look friggin 12 like whats his face said!
I never would have guessed based on that potty mouth you have young man! Razz

Yup.

I may look young, but I definetely don't act like I am. xD

Wich is why your posts make me lol, you E-thug cheers

M I RITE?

avatar
chrisieboi
Newb

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 25
Location : Holland, Kwintsheul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Ironman2pt0 on 1st June 2008, 5:29 am

chrisieboi wrote:
Andrew D wrote:
Admin wrote:Mah gawd andrew!
You look friggin 12 like whats his face said!
I never would have guessed based on that potty mouth you have young man! Razz

Yup.

I may look young, but I definetely don't act like I am. xD

Wich is why your posts make me lol, you E-thug cheers

M I RITE?

U RITE! (teh lolz)
avatar
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 28
Location : Cleethorpes, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by EvilAussie on 1st June 2008, 10:12 am

Damaster123c wrote:
no offence man, but you look like ur gonna be a 15 year cerial killer one day....
Well look who's talkng lol, the guy who commited some horrible crime in the past and... forget it. What did you actually do?
avatar
EvilAussie
Newb

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Bäretswil, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland (Laugh it up)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Damaster123c on 1st June 2008, 12:00 pm

hahahahaha oh ya spamming the thread is a horrible crime! omg i should be locked away forever for such horrible horrible acts! ha! grow up man.. all im saying is u look like ur the next jeffrey dohmer :p
avatar
Damaster123c
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by gollumcopter on 1st June 2008, 4:55 pm

Ironman2pt0 wrote:
chrisieboi wrote:
Andrew D wrote:
Admin wrote:Mah gawd andrew!
You look friggin 12 like whats his face said!
I never would have guessed based on that potty mouth you have young man! Razz

Yup.

I may look young, but I definetely don't act like I am. xD

Wich is why your posts make me lol, you E-thug cheers

M I RITE?

U RITE! (teh lolz)

The backround looks like disney land.

This picture was taken the day after my show, when i was all emo and depressed, with hat hair from a beanie.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zx7cra&s=3
avatar
gollumcopter
Newb

Posts : 74
Join date : 2008-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by EvilAussie on 2nd June 2008, 11:50 am

Damaster123c wrote:grow up man..

i think you missed the lol
avatar
EvilAussie
Newb

Posts : 55
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 23
Location : Bäretswil, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland (Laugh it up)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Damaster123c on 2nd June 2008, 4:24 pm

ya obviously... -.- that was just gay man, but if u wanna continue this go to the haterz thread in the roast or argument section.
avatar
Damaster123c
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Tendercrisp on 4th June 2008, 11:43 am

Not a photo, but rather an awesome drawing of a moment from this morning. We had a two hour lunch because today was the last day of school.


_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Damaster123c on 4th June 2008, 11:53 am

Wow you drew all that? nice man, you have a nice imagination for charcters.
avatar
Damaster123c
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Tendercrisp on 4th June 2008, 12:19 pm

Damaster123c wrote:Wow you drew all that? nice man, you have a nice imagination for charcters.

Naw, lol.

The blonde girl to my left drew it. I'm the one front and center.

She just let me take it home because she has no scanner, but she wanted it on myspace. And I have a scanner. Very Happy

I suck at drawing on paper. I'm better at digital art. In fact, I'm re-mastering the picture she drew in Paint.NET.

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by gollumcopter on 4th June 2008, 1:42 pm

Your gonna have to post it TC.
avatar
gollumcopter
Newb

Posts : 74
Join date : 2008-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Tendercrisp on 4th June 2008, 3:25 pm

gollumcopter wrote:Your gonna have to post it TC.

I will when I'm done.

I try to do things right when I do them. And this is possibly gonna take up to a few days.

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by gollumcopter on 4th June 2008, 3:33 pm

Oh.

Did i look like you guys expected?
avatar
gollumcopter
Newb

Posts : 74
Join date : 2008-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Tendercrisp on 4th June 2008, 4:14 pm

gollumcopter wrote:Oh.

Did i look like you guys expected?

What are you talking about?

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by gollumcopter on 4th June 2008, 7:24 pm

I posted a picture. Did you not see it? I had to post the link because it would be too much of a page stretcher. heres the link again if you need it...

And the camera adds weight. Honestly. I actually only weigh 125. And losing weight. Well, maintaining it, because im growing, but also getting more exercise.


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=1zx7cra&s=3
avatar
gollumcopter
Newb

Posts : 74
Join date : 2008-05-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by chrisieboi on 5th June 2008, 1:40 am



Imma real G Yo!
avatar
chrisieboi
Newb

Posts : 93
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 25
Location : Holland, Kwintsheul.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Andrew D on 5th June 2008, 9:42 am

Tendercrisp wrote:
Damaster123c wrote:Wow you drew all that? nice man, you have a nice imagination for charcters.

Naw, lol.

The blonde girl to my left drew it. I'm the one front and center.

She just let me take it home because she has no scanner, but she wanted it on myspace. And I have a scanner. Very Happy

I suck at drawing on paper. I'm better at digital art. In fact, I'm re-mastering the picture she drew in Paint.NET.

God, you were right. (TC should only get this, if he has a half decent memory)

_________________

Medic, anyone?
avatar
Andrew D
Admin

Posts : 101
Join date : 2008-05-26
Location : England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Tendercrisp on 10th June 2008, 8:40 pm

Andrew D wrote:
Tendercrisp wrote:
Damaster123c wrote:Wow you drew all that? nice man, you have a nice imagination for charcters.

Naw, lol.

The blonde girl to my left drew it. I'm the one front and center.

She just let me take it home because she has no scanner, but she wanted it on myspace. And I have a scanner. Very Happy

I suck at drawing on paper. I'm better at digital art. In fact, I'm re-mastering the picture she drew in Paint.NET.

God, you were right. (TC should only get this, if he has a half decent memory)

I think I remember.

But refresh my memory just in case. (PM me)

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Dark Matter on 11th June 2008, 9:39 am





Did you cum yet?

_________________
avatar
Dark Matter
Admin

Posts : 127
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 28
Location : Boston, MA, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Tendercrisp on 11th June 2008, 10:41 am

OH YESH

_________________
avatar
Tendercrisp
Admin

Posts : 134
Join date : 2008-05-26
Age : 26
Location : Tampa Bay, FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Damaster123c on 11th June 2008, 11:20 am

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ya!!!! And it was a good one too! hhahahaha nice goatee though!
avatar
Damaster123c
Member

Posts : 131
Join date : 2008-05-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: IRL Photos. The Real Community.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum