N00B FREE ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALLOW ZACO BACK?

+8
ThatCoolGuy1
Boldstar
Damaster123c
Dr.Evil
Mushwa
Andrew D
ZeroGravity
Admin
12 posters

Go down

ALLOW ZACO BACK ONTO THE FORUMS?

ALLOW ZACO BACK? I_vote_lcap44%ALLOW ZACO BACK? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 8 ]
ALLOW ZACO BACK? I_vote_lcap56%ALLOW ZACO BACK? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

ALLOW ZACO BACK? Empty ALLOW ZACO BACK?

Post by Admin 27th June 2008, 12:52 am

Zaco messaged me on MSN today asking if he can come back. Fortunately, I am a person of second chances. Here, zaco will make his case and you can vote on his fate. In the least, I will confine him to 1 or 2 forums.

Please people, lets be unbiased.....and please don't leave either! Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://the-nfz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

ALLOW ZACO BACK? Empty Re: ALLOW ZACO BACK?

Post by ZeroGravity 27th June 2008, 1:21 am

Thanks Bjnix04 for allowing me to come on this forum to plead my case. So thats that, lets start here:

Karnage, man what can I say. I'm sorry for what I said about you and your girlfriend. It wasn't the right thing to do as I have said many times before. But as I type this message Karnage, I....just think your alittle to harsh on some members and really with all do respect I think you should calm down sometimes. Sorry karnage.

andrewdavison: I'm very sorry because I let the angery get to my head and I snaped. I didn't mean what I said about you. I think your a cool guy just tryin to help others out but in a sturn way. Very sorry about this Andrew hope you can forgive me.

SteveyJennings: I talked to you for a little bit on msn and you seem like a cool guy. I said very mean things about that I wish I can take back. I'm sorry for making fun of what you like. I know I shouldn't have done that it was very hurtful...I'm depply sorry.

RevertedLogic: Man, I didn't mean one word I said about. I bearly ever talk to you so i'n sorry for even putting you in that post, sorry.

Flow55: Sorry for what I said about you. All you said was one hurtful thing to me and I lashed out at you when I shouldn't have. Very sorry.

Ironman2pt0: Samething with you as RevertedLogic and Flow55. You even helped me alot and I acted like alittle 3 year old and was a bitch to you. Very sorry. I wish I could take what I said back very sorry.

Mushwa: You did not desreve what I said about you. I didn't even know who you are but you gave me shit and like before I snaped and said horrible things about you. Sorry.

chrisieboi:Man I didn't know you at all. I don't even think I talked to you before. Just like the people listed above you. Deeply sorry for saying hurtful thing without getting to know you.

Tendercrisp: I don't know what I was thinking. You helped me get my rep back and I dised you like alittle kid. I know it wasn't right, very sorry.

Bjnix04: Dude I feel like a bitch for sayin what I did about you. It was very racist and very wrong. I was very mad and I let it get to my head. God, I just fell like whatever I say its not goin to help. I'm just very very sorry thats not me at all.

Dark Matter: So sorry, I should have never said anything about you in here because you helped me and you helped others too. I'm very sorry it was the wrong thing to do and I apologize for it.

swantonbomb88:You said one bad thing to me and my bubble brust. I'm sorry man, it should have never happened. Deeply sorry.

Guys..what I did that day was out of pure anger. I should have to another direction then the one I took. Sorry.
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 27th June 2008, 8:51 am

Zaco32 wrote:Thanks Bjnix04 for allowing me to come on this forum to plead my case. So thats that, lets start here:

Karnage, man what can I say. I'm sorry for what I said about you and your girlfriend. It wasn't the right thing to do as I have said many times before. But as I type this message Karnage, I....just think your alittle to harsh on some members and really with all do respect I think you should calm down sometimes. Sorry karnage.

andrewdavison: I'm very sorry because I let the angery get to my head and I snaped. I didn't mean what I said about you. I think your a cool guy just tryin to help others out but in a sturn way. Very sorry about this Andrew hope you can forgive me.

SteveyJennings: I talked to you for a little bit on msn and you seem like a cool guy. I said very mean things about that I wish I can take back. I'm sorry for making fun of what you like. I know I shouldn't have done that it was very hurtful...I'm depply sorry.

RevertedLogic: Man, I didn't mean one word I said about. I bearly ever talk to you so i'n sorry for even putting you in that post, sorry.

Flow55: Sorry for what I said about you. All you said was one hurtful thing to me and I lashed out at you when I shouldn't have. Very sorry.

Ironman2pt0: Samething with you as RevertedLogic and Flow55. You even helped me alot and I acted like alittle 3 year old and was a bitch to you. Very sorry. I wish I could take what I said back very sorry.

Mushwa: You did not desreve what I said about you. I didn't even know who you are but you gave me shit and like before I snaped and said horrible things about you. Sorry.

chrisieboi:Man I didn't know you at all. I don't even think I talked to you before. Just like the people listed above you. Deeply sorry for saying hurtful thing without getting to know you.

Tendercrisp: I don't know what I was thinking. You helped me get my rep back and I dised you like alittle kid. I know it wasn't right, very sorry.

Bjnix04: Dude I feel like a bitch for sayin what I did about you. It was very racist and very wrong. I was very mad and I let it get to my head. God, I just fell like whatever I say its not goin to help. I'm just very very sorry thats not me at all.

Dark Matter: So sorry, I should have never said anything about you in here because you helped me and you helped others too. I'm very sorry it was the wrong thing to do and I apologize for it.

swantonbomb88:You said one bad thing to me and my bubble brust. I'm sorry man, it should have never happened. Deeply sorry.

Guys..what I did that day was out of pure anger. I should have to another direction then the one I took. Sorry.

I'm not annoyed at what you said at me, I'm annoyed because what you said on a whole.

As far as I'm concerned, you call me a dick as much as you want, I don't care.
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGravity 27th June 2008, 8:56 am

Well Andrew I don't think your a dick, its just I got mad because you were helping me in a strict way and before I didn't notice that. Very sorry that you were even in that thread.
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushwa 27th June 2008, 10:02 am

I give people alot of shit and they manage without calling everyone "niggers", that is just not on man
Mushwa
Mushwa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGravity 27th June 2008, 10:16 am

I know everyone keeps sayin that I called Bjnix04 the "N" word and I know no one will forgive me for that i'm very sorry.
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Evil 27th June 2008, 1:58 pm

i forgive you for now
one more time and there will be no more chances
yeah Mush insults/flames me alot but i just ignore him
Dr.Evil
Dr.Evil
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 27th June 2008, 4:06 pm

Hey if OJ caan get away with murder why cant zaco be let back in. We all make mistakes and when these things happen to you. What happend then. I say this is his 1st offense and he should be let back in. I mean it's the internet guy's lets not act like God's here or anything. Lol i mean god look what happened to me and i got a second chance even from the NM he told DM that he knows people change. And give it time zaco could become the next lashley4eva. Free Zaco! Free Zaco! Free Zaco! lol tongue
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by Boldstar 27th June 2008, 4:44 pm

Dr.Evil wrote:i forgive you for now
one more time and there will be no more chances
yeah Mush insults/flames me alot but i just ignore him
BEcause you are an ass licker Razz
Boldstar
Boldstar
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatCoolGuy1 27th June 2008, 7:58 pm

Pure anger?
Get a grip on your emotions, Zaco.

You can't take back what you said about the members.

If you are unbanned, people will give you no respect.
It's best to get the fuck off line and get a life.
ThatCoolGuy1
ThatCoolGuy1
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGravity 27th June 2008, 8:23 pm

I'm sorry I can't change your mind about me.
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 27th June 2008, 8:54 pm

OMG you guy's are fucking tard's lol Stop acting like what he did was so fucking bad. Look how bad we cuss on this thread and diss each other on this. And ur gonna get mad and band zaco for something we all do almost everyday. OMG zaco said bad words! OMG it offendedededed me s s s s s sooooooo bbbbbbaddddd. -.- dumbass's, get over it. You guy's need to stop acting like this is some big orginazation and you need to act a certain way. This is the internet it's not real. If he said those thing's and you "think" he ment them then you get all mad. But if he apologieses and you "think" he is lieing then ur a tard. People go on here and read this that absolutly forget what happens on here during the day(Unless you have no life and are constantly on the computer and you do nothing else). What does it matter if he is in or out. Stop being Forum Blocks (shades of cock blocks) and let the dude in. So we can all get on with are lifes and stop acting like this is the only life we have. Stop being nazi's! and let Zaco in!
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninthjake 28th June 2008, 6:37 am

ok say like this
we gives zaco a test period here for a while
then we can see if he really can improve himself
and after that we decide if we are gonna allow him to stay here?
i have no personal grudge against zaco
i just thought he was a bit annoying at some times
so shall we go for that?
what do you say BJ?
Ninthjake
Ninthjake
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by chrisieboi 28th June 2008, 7:57 am

Damaster123c wrote: Stop being nazi's! and let Zaco in!

Lol wut?

I think Zaco32 is a pretty cool guy, flaming people, doesn't afraid of anything.
chrisieboi
chrisieboi
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 28th June 2008, 11:53 am

Lol then im not talking to you :p im talking to the people who are like no! Dont let him in because me is mean! And he hurtededededed me feeeeeeelins Sad ah so sad.... -.-
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Evil 28th June 2008, 12:07 pm

I doubt theres anyone on the forum like that
Dr.Evil
Dr.Evil
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjnix04 28th June 2008, 2:26 pm

Ninthjake wrote:ok say like this
we gives zaco a test period here for a while
then we can see if he really can improve himself
and after that we decide if we are gonna allow him to stay here?
i have no personal grudge against zaco
i just thought he was a bit annoying at some times
so shall we go for that?
what do you say BJ?
Meh, works for me.
I really don't care to be honest. I'm not going to say that I condone it, and I sure as hell am not going to say that there will not be some form or punishment for doing something like that. However, seeing his mental state, and his probable age, I can assume that this won't happen again. If it does, he WILL NOT come back, and I will notify his ISP of his spamming. That's a promise.
He's back on, but he'll have a restricted account, which I am making now.

Bjnix04
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 28th June 2008, 5:53 pm

Cool. How will it be restricted?
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Evil 28th June 2008, 8:49 pm

Dr.Evil
Dr.Evil
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveyJennings 30th June 2008, 9:06 am

As long as he isnt racist anymore. I was only happy to see a racist gone. If hes not racist I have no problems.
SteveyJennings
SteveyJennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down