N00B FREE ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck You All

+8
Mushwa
SteveyJennings
EvilAussie
Andrew D
Bjnix04
Damaster123c
ioski
ZeroGravity
12 posters

Go down

Fuck You All Empty Fuck You All

Post by ZeroGravity 21st June 2008, 7:14 pm

Karnage: Well lets start with you.Well Karnage you are a little blonde emo bitch that has no penis. You love to suck **** don't you. I bet your so called girlfriend is a fat ugly goth guy. Why don't

andrewdavison:Andrew, Andrew, Andrew, are your dads queer or do you hangout with gay people. Oh I know both. **** you I hope you die sucking a chode you douchbag.

SteveyJennings: Steve i thought you were cool but your some nerd who likes star wars dicks. Hell i can't change that so do the world a favor go kill a ****** then go kill yourself

RevertedLogic: All i got to say is ur a fat queer k. go die you suck at life.

Flow55: He flow. i know how much you love **** so here i bought you ur own dildo to stick up your pussy. **** you, you little bitch.

Ironman2pt0:iron you just a ****ing bad as you know. i wish i was as cool as you jk. your alittle bitch who thanks he is the ****ing bomb will simply put GO SUCK A **** YOU FAGGET.

Mushwa:Go suck a ****. I hate little faggets like you. Go cry to your 2 dads, tell them how much you just got owned by zaco32, then maybe they can **** you so hard you will cry again. Then they can **** you into bed and they can read you a bed time story, then with your little blanket and your thumb in your mouth you can dream about the gay praide coming through town next week. Then when you wake up in the morning you can brush the left over cum out of your teeth. Then ride the special ed bus to school. Go hangout with your only friend, the lesbian lunchlady, and have her finger your pussy.Then ride that little retared bus home and have your dads cum all over you face. Then they will **** you again. Then do it all over again the next day and the next day.

**** you, you fat *** queer.

chrisieboi:hey you nazi bitch, go kill bjnix04 cause he is a ******, iknow. then when your done with that you can come over to my house and be my little bitch. then you can go and let ur mom **** you with her dick.**** you.

Tendercrisp:**** you dumbass ******.

Bjnix04: Your a ******. why don't you go get some kfc and rub all that grease on your black ****** body then go **** your sister, k. then take your little ****** as out on the street get into a "gang" because your so ruff, and die a horrible horrible death. talk about that on your little ****ing webcast you bitch.

Dark Matter: your not some guy from a game k grow up stopSUCKING DICK K.

swantonbomb88:your just a bitch who thinks they can say anything **** you too you bitch go suck on your daddys nipples k u little bitch.
go suck his dick right now,fat sack of ****.

See you ****ers in hell!!!!
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Fuck You All Empty Re: Fuck You All

Post by ioski 21st June 2008, 7:28 pm

Hmm... with all this talk of penises, my suspicons about you has been proven true.

Way to handle this maturally. If your as manly as the phalice you are, why not at least attempt to go out NOT sounding like the immature-sexually-undecided-nine year old that you really are.

Personally I think it's funny when stuff like this happens; it's a way for people to realize that they were right about you the entire time, at how much of a flaming douche you really are.

P.S. I hear wet-naps are pretty useful in wiping sand out of ones vagina, but in your case I recommend a shovel.

ioski
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGravity 21st June 2008, 7:45 pm

good job you type that all by yourself huh little guy?
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 21st June 2008, 7:53 pm

hahahahaha i love you ZACO you are officially my idol man!
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by ioski 21st June 2008, 8:01 pm

Zaco32 wrote:good job you type that all by yourself huh little guy?
Yes, yes I did. At least i'm not that fucking lazy to copy and paste gramatically bad comments from one forum to the other.

ioski
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 21st June 2008, 8:17 pm

ooooooooooooooooooooooo burn!!!!!!! zaco i wouldnt put up with that if i were you! them be fightin words! tongue
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGravity 21st June 2008, 8:59 pm

fuck off dude. so tell me you want to sit there and retype that again. your fucking retarded
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by Bjnix04 21st June 2008, 9:17 pm

LOLOLOL!!!
Are you going to misspell parade again!?
BAHAHAHAHAH
YOU SUCK!!!
BAWLS!!!
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Bjnix04
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 22nd June 2008, 3:40 am

I'm extremely tempted to ban you, forever aswell.

Yes, you have gave an aplolgy, but really, that was just too far.

Also, to be fully honest, most of what you said in there were shit insults, and generally made no sense.
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAussie 22nd June 2008, 7:24 am

If you ban him, we won't have any more fun pwning him! Also, you just blew it. You might have been able to garner some respect, but now you've just blown it. Welcome to hell, Population: 1, You.
EvilAussie
EvilAussie
Newb

Location : Bäretswil, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland (Laugh it up)

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveyJennings 22nd June 2008, 7:40 am

Zaco32, I had sex with your mother Smile
SteveyJennings
SteveyJennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushwa 22nd June 2008, 11:31 am

who hasn't stevey? I took her for a ride of her life, stupid fat bitch eh?

seriously zaco, grow up, is it that time of the month or something? and also i find it funny how you've probably only just fount out these words and are using them to sound cool in front of your online buddies, like a 7 year old really.

and so i leave you with this:
Fuck You All Aw818y
Mushwa
Mushwa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by gollumcopter 22nd June 2008, 12:19 pm

I've been kicked off the throne again?

Suck.
And Zaco, no one cares about you now. Totally blew it.
It's kind of ironic how half the people in that list were and still are on your respect list.

And Hold on, there's more.
"I list these people because they helped me grow up and they are very helpful."
That's not growing up.

Next time, come up with legitimate reasons, like flow.
gollumcopter
gollumcopter
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironman2pt0 23rd June 2008, 5:26 am

Zaco32 wrote:I'm sorry. I'm sure you will post this on the Endorphin forum, so I'm sorry to everyone what I said. I'm not giving this apology because I want to be let back on the forums again, I want to give it because what I did was wrong. I'm very sorry I let people get into my head and that lead me to say racist things and hurtful things. I typed it out of anger and I apologize for that. But people on these forums go to far and for a long while I was a target of this, and after awhile I let it build and build I had to let it out. I very sorry for saying these hurtful things. I'm just saying I know it wasn't the right way to handle the situation. Next time I think before I do. Actions speak louder than words. Again, very sorry.

-Zaco32

iron you just a ****ing bad as you know. i wish i was as cool as you jk. your alittle bitch who thanks he is the ****ing bomb will simply put GO SUCK A **** YOU FAGGET.
Firstly, learn to spell. Really. I know it's a little hard to fit education around prostitution but tell your pimp that you'd like just one day a week to have access to a dictionary. Maybe even go extreme and actually go to school, "FAGGET".

Second, grammar is up for debate here. Capital letters for pronouns (names, etc) are a requirement, as is using the correct homophone; "your" may sound the same as "you're", but one leaves you looking like a mongoloid if you get it the wrong way round (which you, of course, did).

Thirdly, I AM THE BOMB BITCH!

Lastly, if you think begging is going to get you on the endorphin user community forum then I would seriously recommend you leave the house and see how little people will listen to you if you break the ice by calling them faggots. Maybe you'd have a chance if you were 20, I was high on every substance known to man and you gave me a nice tit wank on those celluloid man-boobs you have. Then again, you'd like that AND you're undeserving of my yard long staff.
Ironman2pt0
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninthjake 23rd June 2008, 9:01 am

fuck you too
Ninthjake
Ninthjake
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Evil 23rd June 2008, 9:55 am

Mushwa wrote:who hasn't stevey? I took her for a ride of her life, stupid fat bitch eh?

seriously zaco, grow up, is it that time of the month or something? and also i find it funny how you've probably only just fount out these words and are using them to sound cool in front of your online buddies, like a 7 year old really.

and so i leave you with this:
Fuck You All Aw818y
another amusing image by non other than Mushwa
Dr.Evil
Dr.Evil
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAussie 23rd June 2008, 9:56 am

It's true, He is the bomb.
EvilAussie
EvilAussie
Newb

Location : Bäretswil, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland (Laugh it up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum