N00B FREE ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant*

+7
The
Ironman2pt0
Admin
ioski
SteveyJennings
Andrew D
Tendercrisp
11 posters

Go down

Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant* Empty Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant*

Post by Tendercrisp 26th May 2008, 5:54 pm

She's a total succubus. I swear to fucking gawd.

Before I went out with her, I didn't see anything in her, and after we broke I'm not sure what I saw in her.

But yeah, today was her 15th birthday so I called her up and wished her a good one so as not to be a jerk. I mean, it is better than nothing.

Anyway, she kept making these remarks about me.

"WELL THANKS FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOLAN, I SEE YOU'VE SLIGHTLY MATURED".

Those kind of subtleties that piss me off.

And then she can do nothing for the rest of the conversation except brag about what a good boyfriend her new boyfriend is and how they had more fun today than we did in our entire relationship.

They've been going out for about 3 weeks now. And we went out for about one month. She's a total boyfriend hopper seeing as he's about her 8th one this year. She's a virgin and her pussy is harrier than my balls (which I proudly shave afro ) I guarantee, yet guys keep going out with her, including me.

I'm a total retard for doing it too.

She treats her boyfriends like disposable cameras. Snapping until they run out of film and then buying a new one.

I saw her cheat on Sylvan (her new boyfriend) last week with this kid named Javares. She was only kissing him, but seeing as she's usually shy and timid with anyone but her boyfriend, this is a rare sight to see and a guarantee that Javares is going to be her new rebound as soon as she's rid of Sylvan.

She's a liar too. She told me before she went out that she had only had three boyfriends since middle school, but as I figured out later on, she had had eight boyfriends just this year!

She can't even wait either. she started dating Sylvan less than a week after we broke up. So much for "OH NOLAN THIS IS JUST AS HARD FOR ME AS IT IS FOR YOU".

So yeah.

Post your thought on how much of a bitch my ex is. flower

Last edited by Tendercrisp on 26th May 2008, 6:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tendercrisp
Tendercrisp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant* Empty Re: Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant*

Post by Andrew D 26th May 2008, 5:59 pm

Why the hell did you go out with her then?

That's the only thing I can really ask.

Bah, she'll regret when she finds out she's pregnant and by herself.
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant* Empty Re: Ex girlfriend is a BIIIIITCH *rant*

Post by SteveyJennings 26th May 2008, 6:03 pm

We should go pwn her with a kangeroo and a huge boxing glove.
But I know that type of behaviour.
My ex-ex- girlfriend cheated on me with a guy I know. So I headbutt him. Very Happy
SteveyJennings
SteveyJennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendercrisp 26th May 2008, 6:10 pm

Andrew D wrote:Why the hell did you go out with her then?

That's the only thing I can really ask.

Bah, she'll regret when she finds out she's pregnant and by herself.

Like I said, I honestly don't know. Must have been desperate for some IRL experience points if you know what I mean. Because I have a girl who I truly love right now who I'm not going out with simply because I'm afraid of losing her as a friend.

Yet I dated this dumb bitch.

It could've been her succubus-like influence that I mentioned.
Tendercrisp
Tendercrisp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ioski 26th May 2008, 6:13 pm

Welcome my friend, to the land of Highschool.

Where the beutiful and pure girls roam free, right behind the electric fence that keeps you encaged with the bitchy and semi-attractive-ones-that-you-later-realize-are-meat-sacks girls. Sad

ioski
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendercrisp 26th May 2008, 6:13 pm

SteveyJennings wrote:My ex-ex- girlfriend cheated on me with a guy I know. So I headbutt him. Very Happy

Was it a Zidane headbutt?
Tendercrisp
Tendercrisp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 26th May 2008, 6:13 pm

She is a fucking leech.
I totally agree, maybe you should be as big of a jerk to her as she is to you.
It'll make you feel much better.
I say:
Send her a billion email messages (go like this bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com, bitch@yahoo.com)
In that email, simply say:
You're a boyfriend hopping, dick sucking, shallow, asshole bitch. I hope you die!

Admin
Admin

https://the-nfz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 26th May 2008, 6:15 pm

Tendercrisp wrote:Like I said, I honestly don't know. Must have been desperate for some IRL experience points if you know what I mean. Because I have a girl who I truly love right now who I'm not going out with simply because I'm afraid of losing her as a friend.

Yet I dated this dumb bitch.

It could've been her succubus-like influence that I mentioned.

Ah, I see.

We all make mistakes in life, and they'll always haunt us.

That's why I'm pretty much open to the entire conecpt of relationships at the moment, I really don't see the point in them anymore.
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 26th May 2008, 7:01 pm

Heh, I've found a perfect description for your ex.

"Well you're just as I presumed
A whore dressed in sheep's clothing
Fucking up all I do and if so we stop"
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveyJennings 27th May 2008, 2:59 pm

Tendercrisp wrote:
SteveyJennings wrote:My ex-ex- girlfriend cheated on me with a guy I know. So I headbutt him. Very Happy

Was it a Zidane headbutt?

Id consider it more of a Bas Rutten class headbutt. No as awesome of course. Did the job.
SteveyJennings
SteveyJennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironman2pt0 27th May 2008, 5:22 pm

While I woiuld normally now talk about how incorrect it is to attack a lass, she sounds like a whore-face, so give her one for me!
Ironman2pt0
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveyJennings 27th May 2008, 7:23 pm

Ironman2pt0 wrote:While I woiuld normally now talk about how incorrect it is to attack a lass, she sounds like a whore-face, so give her one for me!

He cant. go look at the Want thread. His was, he wants her back I think?

Like God, I provide quotes.

Tendercrisp wrote:Seriously, the girl I mentioned before. Not for sex. We just get along so well and everyone keeps saying we should go out but neither of us do because we're too close to get caught up in bullshit.
SteveyJennings
SteveyJennings

Back to top Go down

Post by The 27th May 2008, 7:25 pm

SteveyJennings wrote:We should go pwn her with a kangeroo and a huge boxing glove.
But I know that type of behaviour.
My ex-ex- girlfriend cheated on me with a guy I know. So I headbutt him. Very Happy

haha thats funny
i just made out with my ex ex
The
The
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Some_stranger 27th May 2008, 8:16 pm

You should take pictures of her cheating on her boyfriend, then show them to him. He'd be pretty pissed.
Some_stranger
Some_stranger
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zach 27th May 2008, 9:52 pm

Just expose her cheating on him if you are that mad at her. Very Happy
Zach
Zach
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 28th May 2008, 4:15 am

SteveyJennings wrote:
Ironman2pt0 wrote:While I woiuld normally now talk about how incorrect it is to attack a lass, she sounds like a whore-face, so give her one for me!

He cant. go look at the Want thread. His was, he wants her back I think?

Like God, I provide quotes.

Tendercrisp wrote:Seriously, the girl I mentioned before. Not for sex. We just get along so well and everyone keeps saying we should go out but neither of us do because we're too close to get caught up in bullshit.

Nah, I know who he's going on about, and it isn't the whore face known as his ex.
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendercrisp 28th May 2008, 12:34 pm

The medic is right!
Tendercrisp
Tendercrisp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 28th May 2008, 1:08 pm

Tendercrisp wrote:The medic is right!

If only to continue my "correctness" streak, is it the person in the second photo you posted?
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tendercrisp 28th May 2008, 2:16 pm

Andrew D wrote:
Tendercrisp wrote:The medic is right!

If only to continue my "correctness" streak, is it the person in the second photo you posted?

Yeah.
Tendercrisp
Tendercrisp
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAussie 30th May 2008, 3:01 pm

You poor thing. Sit down, have a cup of tea and tell me all about it.
EvilAussie
EvilAussie
Newb

Location : Bäretswil, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland (Laugh it up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushwa 2nd June 2008, 11:06 am

pfft its hard to find a girl who isnt like that nowadays everyone just going out with people just to look good and try and be more popular, anyway tough break man
Mushwa
Mushwa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum