N00B FREE ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany considers jail for playing games,

+3
Dark Matter
Crob300
Ironman2pt0
7 posters

Go down

Germany considers jail for playing games, Empty Germany considers jail for playing games,

Post by Ironman2pt0 27th May 2008, 8:09 am

http://uk.gamespot.com/news/6163059.html?tag=result;title;0

Essentially, it would be illegal to play pretty much any game. You can't hurt Dr. Robotnik in Sonic, you can't hit people with spades in Animal Crossing, not to mention any games that centre around violence.
Ironman2pt0
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Germany considers jail for playing games, Empty Re: Germany considers jail for playing games,

Post by Crob300 27th May 2008, 8:34 am

Damn thats taking it too far!
Crob300
Crob300
Newb

Back to top Go down

Germany considers jail for playing games, Empty Re: Germany considers jail for playing games,

Post by Dark Matter 27th May 2008, 9:26 am

So in fairness if a character in a game I am playing attacks mine who do they arrest? The character? The people who created the character? Let me doubt it.
Dark Matter
Dark Matter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew D 27th May 2008, 12:29 pm

Dark Matter wrote:So in fairness if a character in a game I am playing attacks mine who do they arrest? The character? The people who created the character? Let me doubt it.

It's also around about 2 years old xD
Andrew D
Andrew D
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 27th May 2008, 12:35 pm

THAT is retarded, it's basically the same a prohibition in the US. Only people will be killing each other over Halo 4.
Imagine what'll happen if it's successful! Those parent activists here in the US would have a field day!

Admin
Admin

https://the-nfz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironman2pt0 27th May 2008, 4:46 pm

Well it wouldn't be the first time the German government paved way to a prejudiced regime.
Ironman2pt0
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeroGravity 16th June 2008, 3:56 am

Thats dumb.
ZeroGravity
ZeroGravity
RESTRICTED

Back to top Go down

Post by gollumcopter 22nd June 2008, 3:39 pm

Germany's always been strict on violence since the Holocaust.

If another were to happen involving Germany, WWIV (yes, WWIII is here, but that's just an opinion for another time) Germany would most likely be invaded from Britain, France, and America.

And other central European countries.
America would definitely attempt an invasion, considering how isolated we are compared to Africa, Asia, Eurasia, etc. Those places are our only ways of making major money, and even that is failing.
Germany does have a lot of resources America needs...
gollumcopter
gollumcopter
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum