N00B FREE ZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nigga please!

+5
Admin
SteveyJennings
Dark Matter
Crob300
Ironman2pt0
9 posters

Go down

Is it OK for a white person to act black?

Nigga please! I_vote_lcap17%Nigga please! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Nigga please! I_vote_lcap28%Nigga please! I_vote_rcap 28% 
[ 8 ]
Nigga please! I_vote_lcap17%Nigga please! I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]
Nigga please! I_vote_lcap38%Nigga please! I_vote_rcap 38% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 29

Nigga please! Empty Nigga please!

Post by Ironman2pt0 28th May 2008, 7:44 am

With so many mainstream media texts floating around centered around the cultures of various races, would it be deemed acceptable for everyone to use each other's ideomatic material in this day and age?

For example, in the following sketch Chris Rock pokes fun of another race using what are essentially racist terms.

Now, a teacher then got sacked for saying the same thing.

One could argue that the teacher is a raving Nazi, another could argue that he was trying to blend in with the culture.

Additionally, can YOU say that you never quoted GTA San Andreas after playing it for a while? Where do we draw the line?
Ironman2pt0
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nigga please! Empty Re: Nigga please!

Post by Crob300 28th May 2008, 8:45 am

I think as long as it's not offensive or anything it's ok. Some people can be really funny doing it, whereas some people just fail. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=HtbJODL74TE&feature=related
Crob300
Crob300
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Matter 28th May 2008, 12:04 pm

I just really don't care.

I have 1 1/2 cousins who act black. I say half because 1 of them doesn't go out of his way (Buy Clothes, Shoes, Talk Weird) to act black.

They don't bother my life until a group hangs outside looking for trouble.

A White Gang with Black Motives? RUN. I know that's a bad view. And I do not believe it. In general a Group of white people is dangerous, oddly enough it very rarely depends on white they are gathered for.
Dark Matter
Dark Matter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveyJennings 28th May 2008, 1:11 pm

I have no opinion. I have neither desire to act white or black.
SteveyJennings
SteveyJennings

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 28th May 2008, 1:51 pm

I never cared, as long as they weren't trying to be offensive.

Admin
Admin

https://the-nfz.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilAussie 30th May 2008, 3:18 pm

No, leave being black to the black people I say. But even if they don't, white people have seriously fucked up everything black people make.

Take rap for example:

MC Hammer: fucking brilliant.

Now I'm not saying all white rappers are bad, I like Sido or Eminems early work, but seriously, White rappers have butchered rap and the only words they can think of is "fuck", so it's makes an appearance in a song every 2 seconds.

Now every light has a shadow, meaning of course there are bad black rappers, for example 50 cent or Souljah Boy, who walk around thinking they invented sex (quote snoop dogg: get ready for the nine inch dick), the word "nigga" is exclusive only to black people (White people invented that word as a derogatry term to discriminate against black people!) and they can take an infinte amount of bullets to the head and still come out on top. Souljah Boy less on the bullets thing, but seriously, a game about 50 Cent fighting terrorists? Is it a fucking joke?! Now i've gone really off topic here, so i'm ending this rant
EvilAussie
EvilAussie
Newb

Location : Bäretswil, Kanton Zürich, Switzerland (Laugh it up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Damaster123c 30th May 2008, 5:18 pm

me personally think that you should be ablew to say what u want when you want no matter what color you are. i mean like the guy in that clip, obviously he didnt try to offend him with it at all. but i thibk its bull shit if people get in trouble for that, because people have died to keep are 1st amendment rights, the freedom of speech. and if you get in trouble for exercising those rights in a none dorogatory way, why should u get in trouble. i mean obviously there are some places in the world that those rights are alittle...umm i guess...no exercisable, say maybe in court or something important, but i really dont think u should get introuble no matter where u are.
Damaster123c
Damaster123c

Back to top Go down

Post by Mushwa 1st June 2008, 2:46 pm

at my school it has a great variety of people from different races nationalities etc. and anything remotely racist is taken very seriously (even if unintentional your dead) by the students so no-one other than a black guy could get away with saying "nigga, plz"

and i dont really care if a white guy talks gangstuh (seeing as though not every black person talks like that) infact i find it pretty funny XD
Mushwa
Mushwa
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ironman2pt0 3rd June 2008, 3:56 pm

Adding to the question of "Where do we draw the line?", I bring you this: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.61274
Ironman2pt0
Ironman2pt0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Never Known 5th June 2008, 6:51 am

Ironman2pt0 wrote:Additionally, can YOU say that you never quoted GTA San Andreas after playing it for a while? Where do we draw the line?

Does the pope shit in the woods?

I dont really mind if a guy is just trying to be funny, but that teacher shouldnt of called him a nigga.
Never Known
Never Known
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum